Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Yogurt is normal.

i love to sleep. because of this, i find myself constantly running late and rushing to get to work each morning. work starts at 9. always has. i really should have it down by now. but each day i convince myself that i can sleep an extra 5.

the other day, i was rushing around, getting ready to leave for work. i do my usual morning routine: shower, hair, makeup, brush teeth, then food. each morning i figure out breakfast, lunch and dinner for the day. this particular day i grabbed a yogurt (breakfast), a can of soup (lunch) and took out a chicken breast to defrost (dinner). by this time I'm running super late so i grab a metal spoon from our utensil drawer and run out the door with my yogurt.

naturally, i run into traffic on route 3. of course. as i'm sitting there listening to my favorite radio show, i get excited as i realize i have a yogurt to devour. i open it up, take a spoonful. as i continue to eat my yogurt, i look to my right and the man (jerk) literally laughs, points and rolls his eyes at me. you'd honestly think i was eating cow brains.

i'm already running late, i don't need to worry about you and what you think about me and my yogurt. jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment